- Go to Manufacturing ‣ Cost allocations ‣ Wages ‣ Create
- Fill in date, select manufacturing orders, account journal, work center, cost lines and click Compute button
- There are split methods: manual input and by quantity.
- Manually input: allows user to manually allocate cost at will
- By quantity: automatically allocates the cost based on the quantity of finished product
- After click on the compute button, the system will automatically calculate cost allocation.
Click on the Validate button